Accessibility is extremely important to us. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. You should be able to:
- Change colours, contrast levels and fonts.
- Zoom in up to 300%, without text flowing off-screen.
- Navigate this website using just a keyboard.
- Navigate this website using speech recogition software.
- Listen to this website using a screen reader (including recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver).
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
What to do if you cannot access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille, contact email@example.com. We’ll consider your request and get back to you within 2 working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you have any problems accessing this site, or you think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
This website is compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, and we treat that as the minimum acceptable while aiming to achieve compliance with the AAA standard.
How we tested this website
This website was last tested in February 2020 by our developers, using a combination of automated and manual tests. When testing this site, we: